Please follow our submission and community guidelines below when submitting items to stores or messaging other users. If you have any questions or concerns about a specific item or user’s behavior, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to review it.
“Be excellent to each other.”Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure
- You may not discriminate based on race, age, gender / gender identity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, etc.
- Harassment will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to: threatening messages, stalking/doxxing, bullying, trolling, or racial slurs.
- Minimal cursing may be allowed in public spaces or casual conversation, but shall in no way target other users or vendors.
- No spam. If a link to an external website pertains to current conversation, it may be allowed. Linking to spam or obscene websites will be removed and result in a warning or ban.
- No pirated or copyrighted items. Sell only that which you have the legal rights to sell.
- No items depicting pornography. Posting anything related to pornography will result in an immediate ban. Tasteful art will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- No illegal items or substances, and no alcohol sales. Follow the laws and jurisdictions of your country/state/territory when submitting (as well as the laws of the countries you are ordering from). Know your rights.
- For EU – GDPR
- As a rule of thumb: if an item is not allowed through USPS, it’s probably not a good idea to sell.
- No items incorporating human biological matter.
- Animal biological matter (such as antlers, bones, leather, and fur) may be sold, excluding that of animals considered “pets”, or endangered animals. No live animal sales.
- No fraudulent or “spammy” items.
- No dangerous items.
- No items that would be considered discriminatory or supporting violence.
- While we encourage vendor use of search engine optimization, “keyword stuffing” and “clickbait” are both frowned upon.
Items or messages found to violate our guidelines without review will be removed.
We reserve the right to disable accounts who are found to violate these guidelines, or our Terms of Service.
Community and Submission Guidelines are subject to change.